I graduated from both a technical school (the Electrical Engineering – Telecommunications & Computer Science – University) and a marketing school (the Economics Academy), so I’m on the perfect middle ground for a project manager. I like to say that I know a little about everything, and that life is a continuous learning journey. Technology changes, market rules evolve – so I need to be in the know. Besides lots and lots of practice on various projects, the theory is also important – and the easiest way for me to make this happen is via online courses, events and talks.
- Leading strategic innovation course by prof. Dave Owens, Vanderbilt University
- Design Thinking for Business Innovation course by Dr. Jeanne M. Liedtka, University of Virginia
CodeAcademy.com – it’s never to late to learn how to code.
- How to build a startup, course by Steve Blank
- How great leaders inspire action, by Simon Sinek
- Let’s raise kids to be entrepreneurs, by Cameron Herold
- HowToWeb – Annual event in Bucharest, Romania
- Internet Week Europe – last year was hosted by London
- Digital PM Summit – project management event in UK & US
Note: I’ll be updating this list constantly, as I find new things that can be recommended.